BTL PROMOTION SAMPLING
In this case we offer you an interesting, dynamic and efficient promotion.
You address us and we:
- Analyze market segments, on which your commodity or service comes out
- Develop an optimal mechanism and plan of action conducting
- Assist in the selection and coordination of most efficient places for the action conducting
- Design the action conducting places
- Organize the action support in mass media
- Carry out casting (selection) and training of the promo-personnel
- Develop and produce a uniform for the action personnel
- Plan and optimize the personnel work schedule
Carry out the action control
Present a report (with photo- and video materials) upon action completion.
Taking into account peculiarities of your product, business aims and tasks, we offer to organize the following kinds of promo-actions:
- Sampling (distribution of your product samples, leaflets with information about your product and actions conditions, etc.)
- Product demonstration (presentation)
- Stimulation of purchases (plays for prizes, handling of presents during purchasing, etc.)
The product promotion can be directed at both ultimate consumer and at retailer/wholesaler.
To achieve the best results and to assure the product final sales growth, it is necessary to stimulate its promotion along the whole trade chain:
Individual approach to each Client and experience of our Agency staff allow to achieve the best results!
·A specially trained personnel acquaint the target audience with your product, its flavouring qualities, properties, peculiarities and those wonderful qualities, which make the product necessary for them.
It is not necessary to be attached to the sale places, but it is important to mention the product approximate cost and where it can be purchased.
What is 'Below The Line Advertising'
Below-the-line advertising is an advertising strategy in which a product is promoted in mediums other than radio, television, billboards, print and film. Types of below-the-line advertising commonly include direct mail campaigns, trade shows and catalogs, and targeted search engine marketing. This advertising type tends to be less expensive and more focused.
BREAKING DOWN 'Below The Line Advertising'
Below-the-line advertising seeks to reach a consumer, instead of a mass audience, directly rather than through an intermediary, such as with a commercial during a television show. This type of advertising is often centered on specific localities and is used to promote products that a consumer wants to see in person. It can be coupled with in-store sales to help explain the features of the product.
Below-the-Line Advertising Advantages
Perhaps the biggest advantage to below-the-line advertising is the cost. While TV and radio ads tend to hit the pocketbook hard, direct mail and search engine marketing are not only more reasonable but can be scaled up or down in cost much more easily.
It is also easier to track conversions with below-the-line methods. When relying on TV or radio ads, the only way to gauge effectiveness is to ask customers how they heard about the business. Responses are often unreliable. With email and search engine marketing, a business can track link clicks and email opens with precision.
Below-the-line marketing allows for better engagement with customers. This is critical in a 21st century business landscape where reputation matters more than ever. Above-the-line methods are great for getting a name out there and developing brand awareness, but below the line is preferable for fostering actual relationships with potential customers.